What is involved in General-Purpose Machine Intelligence
Find out what the related areas are that General-Purpose Machine Intelligence connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a General-Purpose Machine Intelligence thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its General-Purpose Machine Intelligence journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward General-Purpose Machine Intelligence leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which General-Purpose Machine Intelligence related domains to cover and 135 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
General-Purpose Machine Intelligence, Center for Applied Rationality, Computer vision, Commonsense knowledge base, MIT Technology Review, Artificial intelligence, Machine perception, Huw Price, Turing test, Fifth Generation Computer, Human computation, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A, Computational creativity, Risks to civilization, humans, and planet Earth, Computer security, Group mind, Machine Intelligence Research Institute, The Singularity is Near, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B, Embodied cognition, Encyclopædia Britannica, Philosophy of artificial intelligence, Lighthill report, Artificial Intelligence System, Knowledge representation, The Extended Mind, Weak AI, Artificial neuron, Neural correlates of consciousness, Cognitive science, Subsumption architecture, Anders Sandberg, Jaan Tallinn, Foundational Questions Institute, The Guardian, General-Purpose Machine Intelligence, Artificial neural network, Eliezer Yudkowsky, Glial cells, Mind uploading, Open Letter on Artificial Intelligence, Friendly artificial intelligence, Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies, Futures studies, Glial cell, Machine ethics, Future of Humanity Institute, Computer simulation, Self-determination theory, Whole brain emulation, Animal rights, Cerebral cortex, Igor Aleksander, Blue Brain, Elon Musk, Evolutionary computation, Automated reasoning, Strong AI hypothesis, Outline of transhumanism, Synthetic intelligence, Future of robotics, Automated planning and scheduling:
General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Critical Criteria:
Reorganize General-Purpose Machine Intelligence engagements and test out new things.
– Think about the people you identified for your General-Purpose Machine Intelligence project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the General-Purpose Machine Intelligence requirements in detail?
– Do we have past General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Successes?
Center for Applied Rationality Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Center for Applied Rationality risks and correct better engagement with Center for Applied Rationality results.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your General-Purpose Machine Intelligence strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Are accountability and ownership for General-Purpose Machine Intelligence clearly defined?
– How can we improve General-Purpose Machine Intelligence?
Computer vision Critical Criteria:
Steer Computer vision decisions and assess what counts with Computer vision that we are not counting.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these General-Purpose Machine Intelligence processes?
– What business benefits will General-Purpose Machine Intelligence goals deliver if achieved?
– How can the value of General-Purpose Machine Intelligence be defined?
Commonsense knowledge base Critical Criteria:
Drive Commonsense knowledge base tasks and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Commonsense knowledge base projects.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to General-Purpose Machine Intelligence? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Who sets the General-Purpose Machine Intelligence standards?
– How do we go about Securing General-Purpose Machine Intelligence?
MIT Technology Review Critical Criteria:
Be clear about MIT Technology Review quality and check on ways to get started with MIT Technology Review.
– Can we add value to the current General-Purpose Machine Intelligence decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Are assumptions made in General-Purpose Machine Intelligence stated explicitly?
– What are the short and long-term General-Purpose Machine Intelligence goals?
Artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Artificial intelligence visions and look in other fields.
– What is the total cost related to deploying General-Purpose Machine Intelligence, including any consulting or professional services?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing General-Purpose Machine Intelligence?
Machine perception Critical Criteria:
Rank Machine perception governance and observe effective Machine perception.
– Consider your own General-Purpose Machine Intelligence project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Can we do General-Purpose Machine Intelligence without complex (expensive) analysis?
Huw Price Critical Criteria:
Shape Huw Price goals and improve Huw Price service perception.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a General-Purpose Machine Intelligence strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once General-Purpose Machine Intelligence is underway?
– Does our organization need more General-Purpose Machine Intelligence education?
Turing test Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Turing test tactics and do something to it.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect General-Purpose Machine Intelligence workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Is General-Purpose Machine Intelligence dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How would a society benefit from an AI that passes the Turing test?
– What are current General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Paradigms?
Fifth Generation Computer Critical Criteria:
Read up on Fifth Generation Computer visions and finalize specific methods for Fifth Generation Computer acceptance.
Human computation Critical Criteria:
Analyze Human computation engagements and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What are the barriers to increased General-Purpose Machine Intelligence production?
– Why are General-Purpose Machine Intelligence skills important?
Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A Critical Criteria:
Discuss Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A management and correct better engagement with Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A results.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective General-Purpose Machine Intelligence leader?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom General-Purpose Machine Intelligence project?
Computational creativity Critical Criteria:
Investigate Computational creativity management and finalize specific methods for Computational creativity acceptance.
– How will you know that the General-Purpose Machine Intelligence project has been successful?
Risks to civilization, humans, and planet Earth Critical Criteria:
Check Risks to civilization, humans, and planet Earth failures and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Does General-Purpose Machine Intelligence create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– To what extent does management recognize General-Purpose Machine Intelligence as a tool to increase the results?
– Does General-Purpose Machine Intelligence analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Computer security Critical Criteria:
Value Computer security management and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Computer security.
– Does your company provide end-user training to all employees on Cybersecurity, either as part of general staff training or specifically on the topic of computer security and company policy?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if General-Purpose Machine Intelligence does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Will the selection of a particular product limit the future choices of other computer security or operational modifications and improvements?
– What are all of our General-Purpose Machine Intelligence domains and what do they do?
– Does the General-Purpose Machine Intelligence task fit the clients priorities?
Group mind Critical Criteria:
Investigate Group mind tasks and know what your objective is.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of General-Purpose Machine Intelligence moving forward?
Machine Intelligence Research Institute Critical Criteria:
Study Machine Intelligence Research Institute results and differentiate in coordinating Machine Intelligence Research Institute.
– Which customers cant participate in our General-Purpose Machine Intelligence domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What threat is General-Purpose Machine Intelligence addressing?
The Singularity is Near Critical Criteria:
Investigate The Singularity is Near decisions and look at it backwards.
– Are we Assessing General-Purpose Machine Intelligence and Risk?
– How do we keep improving General-Purpose Machine Intelligence?
– How much does General-Purpose Machine Intelligence help?
Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B Critical Criteria:
Infer Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B failures and correct Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B management by competencies.
– Think about the functions involved in your General-Purpose Machine Intelligence project. what processes flow from these functions?
Embodied cognition Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Embodied cognition issues and grade techniques for implementing Embodied cognition controls.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent General-Purpose Machine Intelligence services/products?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of General-Purpose Machine Intelligence?
Encyclopædia Britannica Critical Criteria:
Gauge Encyclopædia Britannica issues and finalize the present value of growth of Encyclopædia Britannica.
– Are there General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Models?
– How to Secure General-Purpose Machine Intelligence?
Philosophy of artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Face Philosophy of artificial intelligence visions and adopt an insight outlook.
Lighthill report Critical Criteria:
Use past Lighthill report results and ask questions.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your General-Purpose Machine Intelligence project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Do we monitor the General-Purpose Machine Intelligence decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Artificial Intelligence System Critical Criteria:
Think about Artificial Intelligence System adoptions and plan concise Artificial Intelligence System education.
Knowledge representation Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Knowledge representation strategies and be persistent.
– How do we go about Comparing General-Purpose Machine Intelligence approaches/solutions?
– What is Effective General-Purpose Machine Intelligence?
The Extended Mind Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about The Extended Mind quality and arbitrate The Extended Mind techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– How do we ensure that implementations of General-Purpose Machine Intelligence products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Have the types of risks that may impact General-Purpose Machine Intelligence been identified and analyzed?
Weak AI Critical Criteria:
Systematize Weak AI engagements and devise Weak AI key steps.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once General-Purpose Machine Intelligence is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How do we Improve General-Purpose Machine Intelligence service perception, and satisfaction?
Artificial neuron Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Artificial neuron tactics and develop and take control of the Artificial neuron initiative.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic General-Purpose Machine Intelligence objectives?
– What vendors make products that address the General-Purpose Machine Intelligence needs?
Neural correlates of consciousness Critical Criteria:
Talk about Neural correlates of consciousness projects and probe Neural correlates of consciousness strategic alliances.
– Does General-Purpose Machine Intelligence include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
Cognitive science Critical Criteria:
Reason over Cognitive science engagements and attract Cognitive science skills.
– Does General-Purpose Machine Intelligence systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Is the General-Purpose Machine Intelligence organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Subsumption architecture Critical Criteria:
Map Subsumption architecture projects and maintain Subsumption architecture for success.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good General-Purpose Machine Intelligence project manager?
Anders Sandberg Critical Criteria:
Design Anders Sandberg tactics and maintain Anders Sandberg for success.
– How do we measure improved General-Purpose Machine Intelligence service perception, and satisfaction?
– Does General-Purpose Machine Intelligence appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Jaan Tallinn Critical Criteria:
Read up on Jaan Tallinn leadership and plan concise Jaan Tallinn education.
– When a General-Purpose Machine Intelligence manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Foundational Questions Institute Critical Criteria:
Examine Foundational Questions Institute tactics and figure out ways to motivate other Foundational Questions Institute users.
– What are our needs in relation to General-Purpose Machine Intelligence skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of General-Purpose Machine Intelligence that make it risky?
The Guardian Critical Criteria:
Illustrate The Guardian risks and explore and align the progress in The Guardian.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of General-Purpose Machine Intelligence product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– How do we maintain General-Purpose Machine Intelligences Integrity?
General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Critical Criteria:
Transcribe General-Purpose Machine Intelligence decisions and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential General-Purpose Machine Intelligence information.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new General-Purpose Machine Intelligence in a volatile global economy?
– For your General-Purpose Machine Intelligence project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Artificial neural network Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Artificial neural network decisions and shift your focus.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing General-Purpose Machine Intelligence? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How do we manage General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Are there General-Purpose Machine Intelligence problems defined?
Eliezer Yudkowsky Critical Criteria:
Define Eliezer Yudkowsky tasks and improve Eliezer Yudkowsky service perception.
– What about General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Analysis of results?
Glial cells Critical Criteria:
Group Glial cells governance and report on the economics of relationships managing Glial cells and constraints.
– How do we know that any General-Purpose Machine Intelligence analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Mind uploading Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Mind uploading engagements and gather practices for scaling Mind uploading.
Open Letter on Artificial Intelligence Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Open Letter on Artificial Intelligence quality and catalog Open Letter on Artificial Intelligence activities.
Friendly artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Consult on Friendly artificial intelligence engagements and devise Friendly artificial intelligence key steps.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting General-Purpose Machine Intelligence with what users do day-to-day?
– Are there recognized General-Purpose Machine Intelligence problems?
Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies Critical Criteria:
Start Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies tactics and overcome Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies skills and management ineffectiveness.
– In what ways are General-Purpose Machine Intelligence vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Futures studies Critical Criteria:
Talk about Futures studies adoptions and adjust implementation of Futures studies.
– Is a General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Team Work effort in place?
Glial cell Critical Criteria:
Confer over Glial cell tasks and look for lots of ideas.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our General-Purpose Machine Intelligence agendas for the next 3 years?
Machine ethics Critical Criteria:
Focus on Machine ethics quality and maintain Machine ethics for success.
– What are the Key enablers to make this General-Purpose Machine Intelligence move?
Future of Humanity Institute Critical Criteria:
Gauge Future of Humanity Institute tactics and point out Future of Humanity Institute tensions in leadership.
– In the case of a General-Purpose Machine Intelligence project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a General-Purpose Machine Intelligence project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any General-Purpose Machine Intelligence project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that General-Purpose Machine Intelligence objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a General-Purpose Machine Intelligence project?
Computer simulation Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Computer simulation issues and assess and formulate effective operational and Computer simulation strategies.
Self-determination theory Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Self-determination theory risks and define Self-determination theory competency-based leadership.
– Will General-Purpose Machine Intelligence have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What are the long-term General-Purpose Machine Intelligence goals?
Whole brain emulation Critical Criteria:
Test Whole brain emulation tasks and look at it backwards.
Animal rights Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Animal rights tactics and grade techniques for implementing Animal rights controls.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as General-Purpose Machine Intelligence leaders?
Cerebral cortex Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Cerebral cortex issues and look at it backwards.
– Do we all define General-Purpose Machine Intelligence in the same way?
Igor Aleksander Critical Criteria:
Study Igor Aleksander engagements and research ways can we become the Igor Aleksander company that would put us out of business.
– What management system can we use to leverage the General-Purpose Machine Intelligence experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in General-Purpose Machine Intelligence?
Blue Brain Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Blue Brain failures and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Blue Brain projects.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which General-Purpose Machine Intelligence models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Have all basic functions of General-Purpose Machine Intelligence been defined?
Elon Musk Critical Criteria:
Infer Elon Musk failures and secure Elon Musk creativity.
– What are the business goals General-Purpose Machine Intelligence is aiming to achieve?
– How would one define General-Purpose Machine Intelligence leadership?
Evolutionary computation Critical Criteria:
Unify Evolutionary computation tasks and know what your objective is.
– Do those selected for the General-Purpose Machine Intelligence team have a good general understanding of what General-Purpose Machine Intelligence is all about?
Automated reasoning Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Automated reasoning goals and probe the present value of growth of Automated reasoning.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed General-Purpose Machine Intelligence opportunities costing us money?
– What potential environmental factors impact the General-Purpose Machine Intelligence effort?
Strong AI hypothesis Critical Criteria:
Trace Strong AI hypothesis engagements and research ways can we become the Strong AI hypothesis company that would put us out of business.
– What are the usability implications of General-Purpose Machine Intelligence actions?
– Is the scope of General-Purpose Machine Intelligence defined?
Outline of transhumanism Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Outline of transhumanism issues and track iterative Outline of transhumanism results.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with General-Purpose Machine Intelligence ?
Synthetic intelligence Critical Criteria:
Dissect Synthetic intelligence projects and work towards be a leading Synthetic intelligence expert.
Future of robotics Critical Criteria:
Guard Future of robotics failures and describe which business rules are needed as Future of robotics interface.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for General-Purpose Machine Intelligence strengthening and reform actually originate?
Automated planning and scheduling Critical Criteria:
Trace Automated planning and scheduling decisions and adjust implementation of Automated planning and scheduling.
– What is our General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Strategy?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Center for Applied Rationality External links:
Center for Applied Rationality – update.revolvy.com
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/Center for Applied Rationality
Center for Applied Rationality – Home | Facebook
Computer vision External links:
Sighthound – Industry Leading Computer Vision
Photogrammetric Computer Vision
Focal Systems – Deep Learning and Computer Vision …
Commonsense knowledge base External links:
[PDF]Commonsense Knowledge Base Completion – …
What is Commonsense Knowledge Base | IGI Global
MIT Technology Review External links:
MIT Technology Review – Official Site
Artificial intelligence External links:
Studying Artificial Intelligence At New York University : NPR
Machine perception External links:
Machine Perception – Research at Google
Machine Perception and Cognitive Robotics • r/mpcr – reddit
Machine Perception Research | ECE | Virginia Tech
Huw Price External links:
Huw Price Reviews The Lazy J 40 – GuitarPlayer.com
Huw Price – Opinionator – The New York Times
Huw Price on Truth Part 1 – YouTube
Turing test External links:
Turing test | Definition & Facts | Britannica.com
Buy The Turing Test – Microsoft Store
The Turing Test – GameSpot
Fifth Generation Computer External links:
Fifth generation computer
http://The Fifth Generation Computer Systems (FGCS) was an initiative by Japan’s Ministry of International Trade and Industry, begun in 1982, to create a computer using massively parallel computing/processing. It was to be the result of a massive government/industry research project in Japan during the 1980s.
The Fifth Generation Computer Project – ScienceDirect
which is the first fifth generation computer ? – Brainly.com
Human computation External links:
Human Computation – Microsoft Research
Risks to civilization, humans, and planet Earth External links:
Computer security External links:
Avast Store | All Computer Security Products & Services
Computer Security | Consumer Information
Best Computer Security | Security Software Companies| Softex
Group mind External links:
A hive mind or group mind may refer to a number of uses or concepts, ranging from positive to neutral and pejorative. Examples include: Collective consciousness or collective intelligence, concepts in sociology and philosophy.
The Human Mind: Part 1: The Human Group Mind and How It …
Group Mind | Definition of Group Mind by Merriam-Webster
Machine Intelligence Research Institute External links:
Machine Intelligence Research Institute – Google+
Machine Intelligence Research Institute – YouTube
Machine Intelligence Research Institute – Home | Facebook
The Singularity is Near External links:
The Singularity Is Near, The Movie – Homepage
The Singularity is Near: When Humans Transcend Biology …
The Singularity Is Near (2010) – IMDb
Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B External links:
Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B – …
Embodied cognition External links:
Embodied Cognition Flashcards | Quizlet
Embodied Cognition | Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy
Embodied Cognition: A field guide – ScienceDirect
Encyclopædia Britannica External links:
Contact Us | Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc. Corporate Site
Artificial Intelligence System External links:
Knowledge representation External links:
Knowledge Representation and Reasoning – …
Semantic Knowledge Representation – SemRep
The Extended Mind External links:
Reigning in the extended mind – Mind Hacks
Reality and the Extended Mind | Documentary Heaven
Weak AI External links:
Weak Ai vs. Strong Ai – Yusuf Baker – Medium
Weak AI Definition | Investopedia
Artificial neuron External links:
c++ – Artificial Neuron Program – Stack Overflow
This Artificial Neuron Can Talk to Real Brain Cells
Neural correlates of consciousness External links:
[PDF]Are There Neural Correlates of Consciousness?
Neural Correlates of Consciousness | The MIT Press
What are the neural correlates of consciousness? – Quora
Cognitive science External links:
Undergraduate | Cognitive Science | Johns Hopkins …
Michigan State University Cognitive Science Program
Subsumption architecture External links:
“Subsumption Architecture and Discrete Event Systems…
Subsumption Architecture For The Control Of Robots – …
Anders Sandberg External links:
Anders Sandberg – The Technological Singularity – YouTube
Anders Sandberg – Google+
Anders Sandberg Archives – Singularity Weblog
Jaan Tallinn External links:
Jaan Tallinn | Facebook
Jaan Tallinn Quotes – BrainyQuote
Jaan Tallinn Quotes – BrainyQuote
Foundational Questions Institute External links:
Foundational Questions Institute – GuideStar Profile
Foundational Questions Institute : NPR
FQXI abbreviation stands for Foundational Questions Institute
The Guardian External links:
The Guardian – Historical Newspapers
The Guardian (2006) – IMDb
The Guardian – Home | Facebook
Artificial neural network External links:
[PDF]J3.4 USE OF AN ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK TO …
Artificial neural network – ScienceDaily
Eliezer Yudkowsky External links:
Eliezer Yudkowsky Quotes – BrainyQuote
Eliezer Yudkowsky (@ESYudkowsky) | Twitter
Eliezer Yudkowsky on AlphaGo’s Wins – Future of Life Institute
Glial cells External links:
Glial cells legal definition of Glial cells – Legal Dictionary
Increasing glial cells to treat depression | KurzweilAI
Glial cells botch wiring in childhood schizophrenia – …
Mind uploading External links:
The Singularity Is Near: Mind Uploading by 2045?
Open Letter on Artificial Intelligence External links:
Open Letter on Artificial Intelligence – WOW.com
Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies External links:
CiteSeerX — Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies
Futures studies External links:
Best books to get you started in futures studies
Futures Studies – San Diego City College
Glial cell External links:
Glial cell functions Flashcards | Quizlet
Definition of Glial cell – MedicineNet
Machine ethics External links:
Machine Ethics is the Future – Common Sense Atheism
Moral Machine – Human Perspectives on Machine Ethics
Machine Ethics – YouTube
Future of Humanity Institute External links:
Future of Humanity Institute
Computer simulation External links:
CST – Computer Simulation Technology
Are We Living Inside a Computer Simulation? – Snopes.com
Self-determination theory External links:
Self-Determination Theory: How It Explains Motivation
Whole brain emulation External links:
Is whole brain emulation possible? – Quora
WBE abbreviation stands for Whole Brain Emulation
Cerebral cortex External links:
Cerebral cortex | Define Cerebral cortex at Dictionary.com
The Cerebral Cortex – AP Psychology Community
Cerebral Lobes, Cerebral Cortex, and Brodmann’s Areas
Igor Aleksander External links:
Igor Aleksander Stypa Profiles | Facebook
Blue Brain External links:
Blue Brain Team Discovers a Multi-Dimensional Universe …
Blue Brain team discovers a multi-dimensional universe …
Blue Brain Training – Elizabeth Handley, M.Ed. LMHC
Elon Musk External links:
Elon Musk (@elonmusk) | Twitter
Evolutionary computation External links:
Swarm and Evolutionary Computation – Journal – Elsevier
Evolutionary Computation | The MIT Press
Evolutionary Computation – Association for Computing …
Automated reasoning External links:
» Automated Reasoning Laboratory – University of …
Handbook of Automated Reasoning – ScienceDirect
Strong AI hypothesis External links:
[PDF]the “strong AI hypothesis” – arXiv
Outline of transhumanism External links:
Outline Of Transhumanism Flashcards | Quizlet
Synthetic intelligence External links:
Synthetic Intelligence Network
Synthetic Intelligence Network – Home | Facebook
Synthetic Intelligence Network · GitHub
Future of robotics External links:
The Future of Robotics – HUBweek 2017
Where is the future of robotics headed? – Updated 2017
Automated planning and scheduling External links:
[PDF]ASPEN – Automated Planning and Scheduling for …