Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical HelpSystems Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any HelpSystems related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated HelpSystems specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the HelpSystems Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 664 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which HelpSystems improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 664 standard requirements:
- How do you assess your HelpSystems workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- Are customer(s) identified and segmented according to their different needs and requirements?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- What is the recommended frequency of auditing?
- What is the source of the strategies for HelpSystems strengthening and reform?
- Is a HelpSystems Team Work effort in place?
- Do we have the right capabilities and capacities?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to HelpSystems? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed HelpSystems opportunities costing us money?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the HelpSystems book in PDF containing 664 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your HelpSystems self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the HelpSystems Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which HelpSystems areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough HelpSystems Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage HelpSystems projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step HelpSystems Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 HelpSystems project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule contingency – How will the schedule contingency be administrated?
- Quality Management Plan: Is the process working, but people are not executing in compliance of the process?
- Initiating Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its relationships with relevant professional bodies are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have HelpSystems project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- WBS Dictionary: Are control accounts opened and closed based on the start and completion of work contained therein?
- Project Management Plan: How do you organize the costs in the HelpSystems project management plan?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess HelpSystems project risks at various HelpSystems project stages?
- WBS Dictionary: Are meaningful indicators identified for use in measuring the status of cost and schedule performance?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you call or email participants to ensure understanding, follow-through and commitment to the meeting outcomes?
Step-by-step and complete HelpSystems Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 HelpSystems project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 HelpSystems project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 HelpSystems project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 HelpSystems project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 HelpSystems project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 HelpSystems project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any HelpSystems project with this in-depth HelpSystems Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose HelpSystems projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in HelpSystems and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make HelpSystems investments work better.
This HelpSystems All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.