Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Kali Linux Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Kali Linux related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Kali Linux specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Kali Linux Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Kali Linux improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- To what extent does management recognize Kali Linux as a tool to increase the results?
- Is the current ‘as is’ process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- Which patches have been applied to this the environment?
- When does the Support Contract expire?
- What are the known security controls?
- What is the DBAs responsibility?
- Who has access to Server A?
- Who is the Business Owner?
- Inadequate staffing?
- Second DBA: ?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Kali Linux book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Kali Linux self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Kali Linux Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Kali Linux areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Kali Linux Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Kali Linux projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Kali Linux Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Kali Linux project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: With the Five Whys method, the team considers why the issue being explored occurred. Do others then take that initial answer and ask Why?
- Team Performance Assessment: Social categorization and intergroup behaviour: Does minimal intergroup discrimination make social identity more positive?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the detailed Kali Linux project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Initiating Process Group: What were the challenges that you encountered during the execution of a previous Kali Linux project that you would not want to repeat?
- Project Schedule: Was the Kali Linux project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Project Scope Statement: Will there be documented contingency plans for the top 5-10 risks?
- Change Management Plan: What change processes have you experienced in your organization in the last 2 years?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Are Some Important Kali Linux project Communications Management Tools?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
Step-by-step and complete Kali Linux Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Kali Linux project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Kali Linux project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Kali Linux project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Kali Linux project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Kali Linux project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Kali Linux project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Kali Linux project with this in-depth Kali Linux Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Kali Linux projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Kali Linux and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Kali Linux investments work better.
This Kali Linux All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.