Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Idea Factory Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Idea Factory related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Idea Factory specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Idea Factory Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Idea Factory improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Idea Factory study?
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- What are internal and external Idea Factory relations?
- Do the Idea Factory decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Are documented procedures clear and easy to follow for the operators?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Idea Factory team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- How do you improve your likelihood of success ?
- How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
- What are our Idea Factory Processes?
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the ‘heavy hitters’ (or key sources of variation)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Idea Factory book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Idea Factory self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Idea Factory Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Idea Factory areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Idea Factory Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Idea Factory projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Idea Factory Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Idea Factory project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Name the 2 elements of scope management that deal with concept development ?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Do you take the time to clearly define roles and responsibilities on Idea Factory project tasks?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What happens when others get pulled for higher priority Idea Factory projects?
- Procurement Audit: Who is verifying the performance of the contract and approving payments?
- Planning Process Group: How are the principles of aid effectiveness (ownership, alignment, management for development results and mutual responsibility) being applied in the Idea Factory project?
- Lessons Learned: Overall, how effective were the efforts to prepare you and your organization for the impact of the product/service of the Idea Factory project?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are Idea Factory project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree is the information network consistent with the structure of the formal organization?
- Procurement Audit: Are procedures established on how orders will be shipped?
- Variance Analysis: Are overhead costs budgets established on a basis consistent with the anticipated direct business base?
Step-by-step and complete Idea Factory Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Idea Factory project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Idea Factory project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Idea Factory project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Idea Factory project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Idea Factory project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Idea Factory project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Idea Factory project with this in-depth Idea Factory Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Idea Factory projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Idea Factory and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Idea Factory investments work better.
This Idea Factory All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.