Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Artmotion Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Artmotion related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Artmotion specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Artmotion Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 684 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Artmotion improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 684 standard requirements:
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Artmotion goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- If our company went out of business tomorrow, would anyone who doesn’t get a paycheck here care?
- How does Artmotion integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- Is there a control plan in place for sustaining improvements (short and long-term)?
- What is measured?
- Are there recognized Artmotion problems?
- Is there any existing Artmotion governance structure?
- What were the crucial ‘moments of truth’ on the process map?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- What is the total cost related to deploying Artmotion, including any consulting or professional services?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Artmotion book in PDF containing 684 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Artmotion self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Artmotion Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Artmotion areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Artmotion Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Artmotion projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Artmotion Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Artmotion project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Will the product release be stable and mature enough to be deployed in the user community?
- Variance Analysis: Are all CWBS elements specified for external reporting?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Do People Write/Say On Status/Artmotion project Reports?
- Procurement Audit: Have late payment interests been rewarded and could they have been avoided?
- Network Diagram: What is the probability of completing the Artmotion project in less that xx days?
- Risk Register: Budget and Schedule: What are the estimated costs and schedules for performing risk-related activities?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What risks does the organization have if the Artmotion projects fail to meet deadline?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your organizations key processes (product, service, business, and support)?
- Risk Audit: Do all coaches/instructors/leaders have appropriate and current accreditation?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Artmotion project management strategy been established?
Step-by-step and complete Artmotion Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Artmotion project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Artmotion project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Artmotion project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Artmotion project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Artmotion project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Artmotion project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Artmotion project with this in-depth Artmotion Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Artmotion projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Artmotion and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Artmotion investments work better.
This Artmotion All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.