What is involved in Cloud computing
Find out what the related areas are that Cloud computing connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Cloud computing thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its IBM cloud computing journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward IBM cloud computing leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Cloud computing related domains to cover and 207 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Cloud computing, Data centers, SAP Cloud Platform, Mobile app, Mobile backend as a service, Stream processing, Data visualization, Software lockout, Temporal multithreading, Grid computing, Memory-level parallelism, Software development kit, Code on demand, Application programming interface, Comparison of structured storage software, Semiconductor memory, Smarter Computing, Shared memory, Threading Building Blocks, Cost efficiency, National Diet Library, Cache invalidation, Remote Job Entry, Hardware virtualization, Google Compute Engine, Digital Equipment Corporation, Community cloud, Ateji PX, Speculative multithreading, Global Arrays, Cloud database, Massively parallel, EXo Platform, Web services, Dataflow programming, Systems architecture, Robot as a service, Client–server model, IT infrastructure, Software engineering, Disaster recovery, Deterministic algorithm, Infrastructure as a service, Apache CloudStack, Startup company, Software maintenance, Computer multitasking, Intelligent personal assistant, Web API, Single instruction, multiple threads, Business continuity, Platform engineering, Vector processor:
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Merge Cloud computing tactics and revise understanding of Cloud computing architectures.
– How will you exercise control over the data within the cloud to ensure that the data are available and that confidentiality and integrity of the data remain protected?
– To what extent do you believe the use of cloud computing will improve its ability to provide support for the business in the next two years?
– What are some common barriers to exiting transitioning from a cloud computing service provider and how can they be addressed?
– How do the end users of cloud computing know that their information is not having any availability and security issues?
– If the application is used to generate revenue, is the move to cloud computing expected to increase that revenue?
– Data segregation: will the financial institutions data share resources with data from other cloud clients?
– How will technology advancements in soa, virtualization and cloud computing further enable saas adoption?
– Recoverability: how will the service provider respond to disasters and ensure continued service?
– Aare there recommended best practices to help us decide whether they should move to the cloud?
– Is there a Cloud computing Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What challenges and opportunities does cloud computing present for IT service management ?
– Does the rise of cloud computing make managed hosting less desired and less important?
– When is utility computing preferable to running a private cloud?
– What defines a true cloud solution versus the quasi cloud?
– Is there any recourses about cloud computing performance?
– What is the first priority cloud security concern?
– What will cloud computing look like in 5 years?
– What percent of the market will not use cloud?
– What problems does cloud computing solve?
– Fedramp approved/compliant?
Data centers Critical Criteria:
Focus on Data centers goals and get going.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Cloud computing?
– What are the specific security and integrity threats to cloud computing storage systems that do not exist in private data centers?
– Do any countries force cloud based companies to house data within that countrys data centers?
– How many and where are located the providers data centers?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Cloud computing Management?
– What threat is Cloud computing addressing?
SAP Cloud Platform Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on SAP Cloud Platform quality and describe which business rules are needed as SAP Cloud Platform interface.
– How can you negotiate Cloud computing successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Does Cloud computing appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– How would one define Cloud computing leadership?
Mobile app Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Mobile app quality and reduce Mobile app costs.
– If web or mobile app is used, has the website been developed in accordance with hopkins and or owasp guidance and is the site actively maintained and updated (see hopkins web checklist)?
– For your Cloud computing project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Will Cloud computing have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What are the steps to take when developing a mobile application?
– Are there recognized Cloud computing problems?
Mobile backend as a service Critical Criteria:
Start Mobile backend as a service failures and transcribe Mobile backend as a service as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Does Cloud computing analysis show the relationships among important Cloud computing factors?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Cloud computing processes of our organization?
Stream processing Critical Criteria:
Group Stream processing outcomes and research ways can we become the Stream processing company that would put us out of business.
– Have you identified your Cloud computing key performance indicators?
– Why should we adopt a Cloud computing framework?
– Are there Cloud computing problems defined?
Data visualization Critical Criteria:
Analyze Data visualization strategies and secure Data visualization creativity.
– What are the best places schools to study data visualization information design or information architecture?
– Does Cloud computing create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– How important is Cloud computing to the user organizations mission?
– How can skill-level changes improve Cloud computing?
Software lockout Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Software lockout decisions and mentor Software lockout customer orientation.
– Does the Cloud computing task fit the clients priorities?
– What is our formula for success in Cloud computing ?
– How will you measure your Cloud computing effectiveness?
Temporal multithreading Critical Criteria:
Face Temporal multithreading leadership and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Temporal multithreading.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Cloud computing workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Cloud computing with what users do day-to-day?
– Is Cloud computing Required?
Grid computing Critical Criteria:
Chart Grid computing engagements and sort Grid computing activities.
– How do we know that any Cloud computing analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Why is Cloud computing important for you now?
– What happened to grid computing?
– What is grid computing?
Memory-level parallelism Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Memory-level parallelism leadership and finalize the present value of growth of Memory-level parallelism.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Cloud computing ?
– How do we manage Cloud computing Knowledge Management (KM)?
Software development kit Critical Criteria:
Confer over Software development kit strategies and arbitrate Software development kit techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Does Cloud computing include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Does Cloud computing systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How do we keep improving Cloud computing?
Code on demand Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Code on demand management and integrate design thinking in Code on demand innovation.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Cloud computing product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Will Cloud computing deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Application programming interface Critical Criteria:
Frame Application programming interface decisions and document what potential Application programming interface megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
Comparison of structured storage software Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Comparison of structured storage software tactics and describe which business rules are needed as Comparison of structured storage software interface.
– Consider your own Cloud computing project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Cloud computing process?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Cloud computing leaders?
Semiconductor memory Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Semiconductor memory management and summarize a clear Semiconductor memory focus.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Cloud computing moving forward?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Cloud computing?
Smarter Computing Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Smarter Computing management and slay a dragon.
– How do we measure improved Cloud computing service perception, and satisfaction?
– Who sets the Cloud computing standards?
– What is Effective Cloud computing?
Shared memory Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Shared memory visions and achieve a single Shared memory view and bringing data together.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Cloud computing experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Who will provide the final approval of Cloud computing deliverables?
Threading Building Blocks Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Threading Building Blocks outcomes and report on the economics of relationships managing Threading Building Blocks and constraints.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Cloud computing. How do we gain traction?
– How is the value delivered by Cloud computing being measured?
– Do we all define Cloud computing in the same way?
Cost efficiency Critical Criteria:
Guard Cost efficiency quality and triple focus on important concepts of Cost efficiency relationship management.
– Think about the functions involved in your Cloud computing project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Cloud computing activities?
National Diet Library Critical Criteria:
Prioritize National Diet Library visions and mentor National Diet Library customer orientation.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Cloud computing objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What is the source of the strategies for Cloud computing strengthening and reform?
Cache invalidation Critical Criteria:
Drive Cache invalidation outcomes and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Cache invalidation projects.
– Can we add value to the current Cloud computing decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Cloud computing agendas for the next 3 years?
Remote Job Entry Critical Criteria:
Infer Remote Job Entry adoptions and pay attention to the small things.
– Does Cloud computing analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What are the long-term Cloud computing goals?
Hardware virtualization Critical Criteria:
Analyze Hardware virtualization tasks and remodel and develop an effective Hardware virtualization strategy.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Cloud computing values?
Google Compute Engine Critical Criteria:
Discourse Google Compute Engine tasks and budget for Google Compute Engine challenges.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Cloud computing project?
– Is the Cloud computing organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How do we go about Securing Cloud computing?
Digital Equipment Corporation Critical Criteria:
Systematize Digital Equipment Corporation decisions and gather practices for scaling Digital Equipment Corporation.
– What are the disruptive Cloud computing technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How likely is the current Cloud computing plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Community cloud Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Community cloud engagements and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Community cloud results.
– How do we Lead with Cloud computing in Mind?
– What are our Cloud computing Processes?
Ateji PX Critical Criteria:
Model after Ateji PX issues and get the big picture.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Cloud computing been identified and analyzed?
– How do we Improve Cloud computing service perception, and satisfaction?
Speculative multithreading Critical Criteria:
Detail Speculative multithreading engagements and separate what are the business goals Speculative multithreading is aiming to achieve.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Cloud computing is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Global Arrays Critical Criteria:
Focus on Global Arrays goals and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Global Arrays results.
Cloud database Critical Criteria:
Examine Cloud database tasks and explore and align the progress in Cloud database.
Massively parallel Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Massively parallel tactics and look in other fields.
– Do we monitor the Cloud computing decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– How do we Identify specific Cloud computing investment and emerging trends?
EXo Platform Critical Criteria:
Confer re EXo Platform goals and catalog EXo Platform activities.
– Are assumptions made in Cloud computing stated explicitly?
Web services Critical Criteria:
Focus on Web services issues and finalize the present value of growth of Web services.
– Expose its policy engine via web services for use by third-party systems (e.g. provisioning, help desk solutions)?
– How does this standard provide users the ability to access applications and services through web services?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Cloud computing that make it risky?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
– What are the usability implications of Cloud computing actions?
Dataflow programming Critical Criteria:
Match Dataflow programming issues and arbitrate Dataflow programming techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Do those selected for the Cloud computing team have a good general understanding of what Cloud computing is all about?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Cloud computing activities?
– Is the scope of Cloud computing defined?
Systems architecture Critical Criteria:
Track Systems architecture results and do something to it.
– Think of your Cloud computing project. what are the main functions?
Robot as a service Critical Criteria:
Boost Robot as a service decisions and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Robot as a service.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Cloud computing products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Cloud computing? There might be some that are less obvious?
Client–server model Critical Criteria:
Investigate Client–server model management and pay attention to the small things.
– In what ways are Cloud computing vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Do the Cloud computing decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How do we go about Comparing Cloud computing approaches/solutions?
IT infrastructure Critical Criteria:
Guard IT infrastructure adoptions and transcribe IT infrastructure as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Can we achieve even more efficient utilization of software and hardware within mission systems and IT infrastructure investments?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Cloud computing strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What IT infrastructure do we have and what do we need to support the future organization needs?
– In which area(s) do data integration and BI, as part of Fusion Middleware, help our IT infrastructure?
– How to get alignment between business strategy and IT infrastructure?
– What are all of our Cloud computing domains and what do they do?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Software engineering adoptions and attract Software engineering skills.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– How can the value of Cloud computing be defined?
Disaster recovery Critical Criteria:
Categorize Disaster recovery outcomes and give examples utilizing a core of simple Disaster recovery skills.
– Disaster recovery planning, also called contingency planning, is the process of preparing your organizations assets and operations in case of a disaster. but what do we define as a disaster?
– Have policies and procedures been established to ensure the continuity of data services in an event of a data breach, loss, or other disaster (this includes a disaster recovery plan)?
– Has specific responsibility been assigned for the execution of business continuity and disaster recovery plans (either within or outside of the information security function)?
– Does cloud storage get affected during a natural disaster how can we ensure a secure disaster recovery for that?
– Can the customer work with you to conduct separate disaster recovery tests in order to test/validate readiness?
– Are the disaster recovery plan (DRP) and the business contingency plan (BCP) tested annually?
– Do Payroll, financials, etc disaster recovery plans (drp) correlate with the overall erp?
– Incorporated your analysis of the market conditions postdisaster into your recovery plan?
– Have you spoken to your bank about your recovery plan and your funding needs?
– What are the advantages of cloud hosting over managed hosting?
– What is business continuity planning and why is it important?
– What is the most competent data recovery service in the us?
– What is the current financial position of your business?
– Inside the new building what equipment is/goes where?
– Are your needs being met by the current location?
– What does a disaster recovery plan look like?
– Is your business vital to the community?
– What is disaster recovery testing?
– Should you reopen your business?
– Are we any safer?
Deterministic algorithm Critical Criteria:
Focus on Deterministic algorithm results and find the essential reading for Deterministic algorithm researchers.
– In a project to restructure Cloud computing outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Does our organization need more Cloud computing education?
Infrastructure as a service Critical Criteria:
Think about Infrastructure as a service projects and cater for concise Infrastructure as a service education.
– Which customers cant participate in our Cloud computing domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Cloud computing?
Apache CloudStack Critical Criteria:
See the value of Apache CloudStack outcomes and attract Apache CloudStack skills.
– Among the Cloud computing product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What are specific Cloud computing Rules to follow?
Startup company Critical Criteria:
Own Startup company risks and devise Startup company key steps.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Cloud computing in a volatile global economy?
– When a Cloud computing manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Debate over Software maintenance decisions and report on the economics of relationships managing Software maintenance and constraints.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– Are we Assessing Cloud computing and Risk?
Computer multitasking Critical Criteria:
Pilot Computer multitasking failures and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Computer multitasking projects.
– Do Cloud computing rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Why are Cloud computing skills important?
Intelligent personal assistant Critical Criteria:
Recall Intelligent personal assistant results and describe which business rules are needed as Intelligent personal assistant interface.
– Are there Cloud computing Models?
Web API Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Web API adoptions and secure Web API creativity.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Cloud computing project manager?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Cloud computing project?
Single instruction, multiple threads Critical Criteria:
Chart Single instruction, multiple threads goals and get out your magnifying glass.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Cloud computing strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Cloud computing is underway?
– What are current Cloud computing Paradigms?
Business continuity Critical Criteria:
Examine Business continuity risks and work towards be a leading Business continuity expert.
– Who will be responsible for leading the various bcp teams (e.g., crisis/emergency, recovery, technology, communications, facilities, Human Resources, business units and processes, Customer Service)?
– We should have adequate and well-tested disaster recovery and business resumption plans for all major systems and have remote facilities to limit the effect of disruptive events. Do we comply?
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– Does our business continuity and/or disaster recovery plan (bcp/drp) address the timely recovery of its it functions in the event of a disaster?
– Do our business continuity andor disaster recovery plan (bcp/drp) address the timely recovery of our it functions in the event of a disaster?
– What programs/projects/departments/groups have some or all responsibility for business continuity/Risk Management/organizational resilience?
– Which data center management activity involves eliminating single points of failure to ensure business continuity?
– What is the role of digital document management in business continuity planning management?
– How does our business continuity plan differ from a disaster recovery plan?
– Is the crisis management team comprised of members from Human Resources?
– Has business continuity thinking and planning become too formulaic?
– Which Cloud computing goals are the most important?
– Do you have a tested IT disaster recovery plan?
– What do we really want from Service Management?
Platform engineering Critical Criteria:
Generalize Platform engineering engagements and reduce Platform engineering costs.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Cloud computing requirements in detail?
Vector processor Critical Criteria:
Adapt Vector processor outcomes and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Vector processor projects.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the IBM cloud computing Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Cloud computing External links:
Compliant Cloud Computing Simplified – Lumen21
AWS Cloud Computing Certification Program – aws.amazon.com
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
Data centers External links:
Data centers – Google Data centers
Data Centers | Hvac | Data Center
SAP Cloud Platform External links:
SAP Cloud Platform Integration
Mobile app External links:
Your Personal Guide to Dress Better | Cladwell Mobile App
Cartoon Network Mobile Apps | Mobile Games and Apps …
Delta Mobile Apps : Delta Air Lines
Mobile backend as a service External links:
What is Mobile Backend as a Service (MBaaS)? | Kinvey
MSCT Mobile Backend as a Service (MBaaS) | Mobile …
Stream processing External links:
Real-Time Stream Processing: Extract & Transform | …
Data visualization External links:
AstroNova | Data Visualization Technology & Solutions
Data Visualization: Historical Flood Risk and Costs | FEMA.gov
What is data visualization? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Grid computing External links:
What is grid computing? – Definition from WhatIs.com
[PDF]Grid Computing – University of Minnesota Duluth
Grid computing (Book, 2006) [WorldCat.org]
Software development kit External links:
LZMA SDK (Software Development Kit)
SDK Software Development Kit | ZOLL
Microsoft Cabinet Software Development Kit
Code on demand External links:
GitHub – ctaggart/SourceLink: Source Code On Demand
Application programming interface External links:
NPS Data API (Application Programming Interface) – …
Semiconductor memory External links:
Semiconductor Memory: Fast, Cheap, or Dense? – CHM …
Smarter Computing External links:
Tech Trend: Smarter Computing – fastcompany.com
Smarter Computing: What’s Next. Ready Now. Join the Feb …
Shared memory External links:
ORA-04031: unable to allocate bytes of shared memory tips
Threading Building Blocks External links:
Threading Building Blocks – Official Site
Intel® Threading Building Blocks Documentation
Documentation | Threading Building Blocks
National Diet Library External links:
ndl.go.jp – 国立国会図書館―National Diet Library
The National Diet Library, Tokyo, Japan, 1949
Online Gallery | National Diet Library
Cache invalidation External links:
Cache Invalidation Overview – Google Cloud Platform
Why is cache invalidation considered difficult? – Quora
Automate Akamai Cache Invalidation | Akamai Community
Remote Job Entry External links:
What is Remote Job Entry (RJE)? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Google Compute Engine External links:
File Servers on Google Compute Engine – Google Cloud Platform
Deploying Applications Using Google Compute Engine
Digital Equipment Corporation External links:
Digital Equipment Corporation – CHM Revolution
GRC’s | Digital Equipment Corporation’s PDP-8
Community cloud External links:
LinuxONE Community Cloud
What is a Community Cloud? – Definition from Techopedia
COMMUNITY CLOUD CONSULTANT certification – …
Ateji PX External links:
Ateji PX – Quora
Speculative multithreading External links:
[PDF]Supporting Speculative Multithreading on …
A thread partitioning approach for speculative multithreading
Global Arrays External links:
PNNL: Global Arrays Toolkit
Cloud database External links:
What is cloud database? Webopedia Definition
SQL Database – Cloud Database as a Service | Microsoft …
MongoDB Cloud Database Solutions | MongoDB
Massively parallel External links:
Massively Parallel Processing (DW)—a Technical …
EXo Platform External links:
eXo Platform, San Francisco, CA. 96K likes. The Open Source Enterprise Social Platform – https://www.exoplatform.com
eXo Platform – Home | Facebook
GitHub – exoplatform/platform: eXo Platform
Web services External links:
Web Services at Achieve Beyond
Welcome to Faculty Web Services
Temporary Disability Insurance Web Services – LWD …
Dataflow programming External links:
Dataflow Programming Languages – Stack Overflow
Dataflow Programming Model – Google Cloud Platform
Systems architecture External links:
Systems Architecture Ch 11/13 Flashcards | Quizlet
The US Navy — Fact File: Open Systems Architecture (OSA)
Robot as a service External links:
Robot as a Service in Cloud Computing
Robot As A Service – appszoom.store
Robot as a service – Revolvy
http://www.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=Robot as a service
IT infrastructure External links:
Chef – Automate IT Infrastructure | Chef
http://The term infrastructure in an information technology (IT) context refers to an enterprise’s entire collection of hardware, software, networks, data centers, facilities and related equipment used to develop, test, operate, monitor, manage and/or support information technology services.
Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations Management & …
Software engineering External links:
Academy for Software Engineering / Homepage
Software Engineering Institute
Disaster recovery External links:
Disaster Recovery Centers | FEMA.gov
Disaster Recovery Assistance | United States Department …
Enterprise & Private Cloud – Disaster Recovery – Backup
Deterministic algorithm External links:
What is Deterministic Algorithm | IGI Global
Example of a deterministic algorithm? – Stack Overflow
Infrastructure as a service External links:
What is IaaS? Infrastructure as a Service | Microsoft Azure
Cloud Computing and Data Center Infrastructure as a Service
What’s New in Azure Infrastructure as a service
Apache CloudStack External links:
Apache CloudStack Engineers – The CloudStack Company
www.Cloudstack.org | Cloudstack – Apache CloudStack: …
Apache CloudStack (@CloudStack) | Twitter
Startup company External links:
Betterment startup company in New York – Business Insider
World’s Largest Startup Company Platform | Startups.co
Software maintenance External links:
Citrix Software Maintenance Support Program – Citrix
Computer multitasking External links:
What Is Computer Multitasking? (with picture) – wiseGEEK
Computer Multitasking Articles, Photos and Videos – AOL
What Is Computer Multitasking? (with picture) – wiseGEEK
Web API External links:
Navionics Web API v2 – LAKE OF THE WOODS
ASP.NET Web API | The ASP.NET Site
Single instruction, multiple threads External links:
Single instruction, multiple threads – Revolvy
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/Single instruction, multiple threads
Single instruction, multiple threads – WOW.com
Business continuity External links:
Business Continuity Plan | FEMA.gov
Vector processor External links:
Embedded vector processor runs software-defined radio …
What is VECTOR PROCESSOR? What does VECTOR PROCESSOR …
Vector processor – YouTube