What is involved in Digital Commerce
Find out what the related areas are that Digital Commerce connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Digital Commerce thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Digital Commerce Marketing journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Digital Commerce Marketing leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Digital Commerce related domains to cover and 161 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Digital Commerce, Digital economy, Price system, Knowledge management, World economy, Participatory economics, Digital Commerce, Robinson Crusoe economy, National Broadband Network, Post-industrial economy, Sharing economy, Collective ownership, Open market, East Asian model of capitalism, Black market, Material balance planning, Cashless society, Corporate capitalism, Knowledge market, Nordic model, Plantation economy, Public sector, Newly industrialized country, Traditional economy, Islamic economics, Social peer-to-peer processes, Network economy, Anarchist economics, Soviet-type economic planning, Economic ideology, Islamic economic jurisprudence, Public ownership, Common ownership, Information society, Open economy, Regulated market, Private sector, Indicative planning, Market socialism, Market economy, Deloitte Digital, Inclusive Democracy, Expeditionary Economics, Private ownership, Social ownership, Resource-based economy, Anglo-Saxon model, Token economy, Voluntary sector, Economic system, Social market economy, Post-scarcity economy, Free market, Economy of Singapore, Gift economy, Access economy, Vertical archipelago, Economics of fascism, Decentralized planning:
Digital Commerce Critical Criteria:
Judge Digital Commerce tasks and probe the present value of growth of Digital Commerce.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Digital Commerce is underway?
– Is there a Digital Commerce Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Can we do Digital Commerce without complex (expensive) analysis?
Digital economy Critical Criteria:
Define Digital economy decisions and track iterative Digital economy results.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Digital Commerce forward?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Digital Commerce requirements in detail?
– What are the barriers to increased Digital Commerce production?
Price system Critical Criteria:
Detail Price system failures and proactively manage Price system risks.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Digital Commerce services/products?
– What is the purpose of Digital Commerce in relation to the mission?
Knowledge management Critical Criteria:
X-ray Knowledge management issues and point out improvements in Knowledge management.
– Learning Systems Analysis: once one has a good grasp of the current state of the organization, there is still an important question that needs to be asked: what is the organizations potential for developing and changing – in the near future and in the longer term?
– What are the best practices in knowledge management for IT Service management ITSM?
– How do we manage Digital Commerce Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Do we have past Digital Commerce Successes?
– When is Knowledge Management Measured?
– How is Knowledge Management Measured?
– How to Secure Digital Commerce?
World economy Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap World economy tasks and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Digital Commerce experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Digital Commerce with what users do day-to-day?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Digital Commerce project?
Participatory economics Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Participatory economics decisions and gather Participatory economics models .
– Does Digital Commerce create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Digital Commerce project manager?
Digital Commerce Critical Criteria:
Scan Digital Commerce governance and find the essential reading for Digital Commerce researchers.
– Do Digital Commerce rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Does the Digital Commerce task fit the clients priorities?
– How do we maintain Digital Commerces Integrity?
Robinson Crusoe economy Critical Criteria:
Categorize Robinson Crusoe economy results and finalize the present value of growth of Robinson Crusoe economy.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Digital Commerce project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Among the Digital Commerce product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
National Broadband Network Critical Criteria:
Add value to National Broadband Network goals and gather practices for scaling National Broadband Network.
– Why is Digital Commerce important for you now?
– How do we go about Securing Digital Commerce?
– How to deal with Digital Commerce Changes?
Post-industrial economy Critical Criteria:
Focus on Post-industrial economy management and gather practices for scaling Post-industrial economy.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Digital Commerce strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How would one define Digital Commerce leadership?
Sharing economy Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Sharing economy adoptions and develop and take control of the Sharing economy initiative.
– How will you know that the Digital Commerce project has been successful?
– How do we Lead with Digital Commerce in Mind?
Collective ownership Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Collective ownership decisions and forecast involvement of future Collective ownership projects in development.
– In what ways are Digital Commerce vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Will Digital Commerce deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Digital Commerce Management?
Open market Critical Criteria:
See the value of Open market goals and optimize Open market leadership as a key to advancement.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Digital Commerce workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Is the Digital Commerce organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
East Asian model of capitalism Critical Criteria:
Deliberate East Asian model of capitalism goals and optimize East Asian model of capitalism leadership as a key to advancement.
– What are the short and long-term Digital Commerce goals?
– What is Effective Digital Commerce?
Black market Critical Criteria:
Chart Black market outcomes and optimize Black market leadership as a key to advancement.
– Think about the people you identified for your Digital Commerce project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Digital Commerce process?
– Are there recognized Digital Commerce problems?
Material balance planning Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Material balance planning planning and describe which business rules are needed as Material balance planning interface.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Digital Commerce? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Digital Commerce process?
– How important is Digital Commerce to the user organizations mission?
Cashless society Critical Criteria:
Administer Cashless society engagements and get the big picture.
– What are specific Digital Commerce Rules to follow?
Corporate capitalism Critical Criteria:
Frame Corporate capitalism tasks and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Corporate capitalism projects.
– When a Digital Commerce manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Knowledge market Critical Criteria:
Depict Knowledge market leadership and spearhead techniques for implementing Knowledge market.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Digital Commerce does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Is maximizing Digital Commerce protection the same as minimizing Digital Commerce loss?
Nordic model Critical Criteria:
Trace Nordic model quality and perfect Nordic model conflict management.
– Does Digital Commerce analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Are there Digital Commerce problems defined?
Plantation economy Critical Criteria:
Study Plantation economy results and maintain Plantation economy for success.
– Is Digital Commerce dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What are current Digital Commerce Paradigms?
Public sector Critical Criteria:
Detail Public sector risks and balance specific methods for improving Public sector results.
Newly industrialized country Critical Criteria:
See the value of Newly industrialized country tasks and prioritize challenges of Newly industrialized country.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Digital Commerce?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Digital Commerce activities?
– Is the scope of Digital Commerce defined?
Traditional economy Critical Criteria:
Dissect Traditional economy engagements and transcribe Traditional economy as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Digital Commerce opportunities costing us money?
– Do we all define Digital Commerce in the same way?
Islamic economics Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Islamic economics risks and create Islamic economics explanations for all managers.
– What are internal and external Digital Commerce relations?
– Why should we adopt a Digital Commerce framework?
Social peer-to-peer processes Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Social peer-to-peer processes projects and pioneer acquisition of Social peer-to-peer processes systems.
– Are assumptions made in Digital Commerce stated explicitly?
– What is our Digital Commerce Strategy?
Network economy Critical Criteria:
Nurse Network economy governance and achieve a single Network economy view and bringing data together.
– Do those selected for the Digital Commerce team have a good general understanding of what Digital Commerce is all about?
Anarchist economics Critical Criteria:
Guard Anarchist economics management and proactively manage Anarchist economics risks.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Digital Commerce process?
Soviet-type economic planning Critical Criteria:
Infer Soviet-type economic planning outcomes and research ways can we become the Soviet-type economic planning company that would put us out of business.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Digital Commerce project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Digital Commerce project lifecycle?
Economic ideology Critical Criteria:
Guard Economic ideology tasks and get the big picture.
– Is Digital Commerce Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Islamic economic jurisprudence Critical Criteria:
Track Islamic economic jurisprudence projects and drive action.
– Which customers cant participate in our Digital Commerce domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Digital Commerce moving forward?
– Is there any existing Digital Commerce governance structure?
Public ownership Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Public ownership decisions and find the ideas you already have.
Common ownership Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Common ownership outcomes and oversee implementation of Common ownership.
Information society Critical Criteria:
Understand Information society governance and point out Information society tensions in leadership.
– What are the key elements of your Digital Commerce performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Who needs to know about Digital Commerce ?
Open economy Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Open economy management and work towards be a leading Open economy expert.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Digital Commerce in a volatile global economy?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Digital Commerce delivery for example is new software needed?
Regulated market Critical Criteria:
Gauge Regulated market governance and probe the present value of growth of Regulated market.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Digital Commerce?
– How do we keep improving Digital Commerce?
Private sector Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Private sector engagements and be persistent.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Digital Commerce into the services that we provide?
– Does Digital Commerce appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Indicative planning Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Indicative planning outcomes and look for lots of ideas.
– Do we monitor the Digital Commerce decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Digital Commerce that make it risky?
– What is our formula for success in Digital Commerce ?
Market socialism Critical Criteria:
Mix Market socialism adoptions and achieve a single Market socialism view and bringing data together.
Market economy Critical Criteria:
Study Market economy engagements and maintain Market economy for success.
– Will Digital Commerce have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Deloitte Digital Critical Criteria:
Check Deloitte Digital engagements and be persistent.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Digital Commerce? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Digital Commerce project?
Inclusive Democracy Critical Criteria:
Analyze Inclusive Democracy outcomes and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Inclusive Democracy projects.
Expeditionary Economics Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Expeditionary Economics decisions and integrate design thinking in Expeditionary Economics innovation.
– what is the best design framework for Digital Commerce organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How do we know that any Digital Commerce analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Private ownership Critical Criteria:
Read up on Private ownership risks and catalog what business benefits will Private ownership goals deliver if achieved.
Social ownership Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Social ownership goals and handle a jump-start course to Social ownership.
– What vendors make products that address the Digital Commerce needs?
– What are the long-term Digital Commerce goals?
Resource-based economy Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Resource-based economy goals and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Resource-based economy.
– Does our organization need more Digital Commerce education?
– How can skill-level changes improve Digital Commerce?
Anglo-Saxon model Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Anglo-Saxon model outcomes and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Anglo-Saxon model is getting what it needs.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Digital Commerce product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Digital Commerce?
Token economy Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Token economy projects and innovate what needs to be done with Token economy.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Digital Commerce agendas for the next 3 years?
– Do the Digital Commerce decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Voluntary sector Critical Criteria:
Mix Voluntary sector planning and change contexts.
– Who sets the Digital Commerce standards?
Economic system Critical Criteria:
Survey Economic system strategies and customize techniques for implementing Economic system controls.
– Consider your own Digital Commerce project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How do you contribute to the well-being of your environmental, social, and economic systems?
– What are our needs in relation to Digital Commerce skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Social market economy Critical Criteria:
Deduce Social market economy issues and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Social market economy.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Digital Commerce strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What business benefits will Digital Commerce goals deliver if achieved?
– What threat is Digital Commerce addressing?
Post-scarcity economy Critical Criteria:
Consult on Post-scarcity economy risks and transcribe Post-scarcity economy as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Digital Commerce, including any consulting or professional services?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Digital Commerce values?
Free market Critical Criteria:
Judge Free market outcomes and assess and formulate effective operational and Free market strategies.
– How is the value delivered by Digital Commerce being measured?
Economy of Singapore Critical Criteria:
Audit Economy of Singapore projects and define Economy of Singapore competency-based leadership.
Gift economy Critical Criteria:
Merge Gift economy governance and know what your objective is.
Access economy Critical Criteria:
Detail Access economy strategies and be persistent.
– Does Digital Commerce analysis show the relationships among important Digital Commerce factors?
Vertical archipelago Critical Criteria:
Audit Vertical archipelago strategies and correct Vertical archipelago management by competencies.
Economics of fascism Critical Criteria:
Study Economics of fascism engagements and define what our big hairy audacious Economics of fascism goal is.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Digital Commerce process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Digital Commerce process available?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Digital Commerce processes of our organization?
Decentralized planning Critical Criteria:
Graph Decentralized planning risks and devise Decentralized planning key steps.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Digital Commerce leader?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Digital Commerce?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Digital Commerce Marketing Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Digital Commerce External links:
Digital Commerce, eCommerce, or Electronic Commerce
Solutions for Efficient Digital Commerce | SAP Ariba
Codifyd | B2B Digital Commerce Services and Software
Digital economy External links:
IOT: Powering the digital economy – CNBC
Sibos 2018 – Enabling the digital economy
Dconomy – Thoughts about the Digital Economy
Price system External links:
[PDF]The International Price System – Bureau of Labor Statistics
Price system | economics | Britannica.com
Price System Economics Flashcards | Quizlet
Knowledge management External links:
Knowledge Management Consulting Firm | Iknow LLC
tealbook – Supplier Discovery & Knowledge Management
Home – livepro: Customer Service Knowledge Management
Participatory economics External links:
participatory economics Meetups – Meetup
Participatory Economics – Home | Facebook
Digital Commerce External links:
DC Blockchain Summit 2018 – Chamber of Digital Commerce
Solutions for Efficient Digital Commerce | SAP Ariba
Codifyd | B2B Digital Commerce Services and Software
Robinson Crusoe economy External links:
Robinson Crusoe Economy or Closed Economy Cobb Douglas
[PDF]1 The Robinson Crusoe Economy – StFX
[PDF]Destruction in a Robinson Crusoe Economy – Economics …
https://jarias.gcsu.edu/Destruction in a Robinson Crusoe Economy.pdf
National Broadband Network External links:
National Broadband Network
What is NBN™ – National Broadband Network Explained – iiNet
NBN (National Broadband Network) • r/nbn – reddit
Post-industrial economy External links:
Industrial strategy for a post-industrial economy – ft.com
Sharing economy External links:
Sharing Economy Definition | Investopedia
Sharing Economy International Inc. (CLNT) – Yahoo Finance
Collective ownership External links:
Colorado Mountain Homes For Sale | Collective Ownership
Open market External links:
3D Platform – The Most Trusted Open Market 3D Printers
How do open market operations affect the U.S. money supply?
The Fed – Open Market Operations
East Asian model of capitalism External links:
East Asian model of capitalism – revolvy.com
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/East Asian model of capitalism
East Asian Model of Capitalism by Arindam Som on Prezi
East Asian model of capitalism – YouTube
Black market External links:
Prednisone Sales Black Market | HighQualityMedication
Black Market Puregon | BestPrice!
Sell Viagra Black Market | 1stDrugstore
Material balance planning External links:
Material balance planning – Revolvy
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/Material balance planning
Material balance planning | Chemical Engineering Projects
Cashless society External links:
The Shift to a Cashless Society is Snowballing
Nationwide e-payments to push cashless society goal
Cashless Society – CNBC
Corporate capitalism External links:
Noam Chomsky – Fascism and Corporate Capitalism – …
Corporate Capitalism | User Clip | C-SPAN.org
Economic Update: Corporate Capitalism in Decline – YouTube
Knowledge market External links:
Knowledge Market: Legality of eSignature | DocuSign Blog
Knowledge Market – DocuSign Support Center
Acapella Practice@Knowledge Market | Melbourne A …
Nordic model External links:
Cool men don’t buy sex – Nordic Model Now!
Nordic Model Now! – Movement for the Abolition of Prostitution
Nordic Model Now! (@nordicmodelnow) | Twitter
Plantation economy External links:
“The Plantation Economy As An Economic-System” by …
the plantation economy in the south produced – Brainly.com
Public sector External links:
NEOGOV HRMS | HR Software for Government & Public Sector
Government and Public Sector – Sprint Business
Newly industrialized country External links:
Newly Industrialized Country – NIC – Investopedia
Newly Industrialized Country – NIC – investopedia.com
The Philippines: A Newly Industrialized Country – YouTube
Traditional economy External links:
What Is A Traditional Economy? – WorldAtlas.com
Traditional Economy Flashcards | Quizlet
What is Traditional Economy? definition and meaning
Islamic economics External links:
Islamic Economics Project – Home | Facebook
e-Marefa DataBank for Islamic Economics and Finance
Durham Centre for Islamic Economics and Finance – DCIEF
Social peer-to-peer processes External links:
Social peer-to-peer processes – WOW.com
Network economy External links:
Network Economy – Home | Facebook
eWorld September 2017 | The Network Economy: Innovation …
DISH Network Economy, PA | TV Packages | 1-800-796-7160
Anarchist economics External links:
Anarchist Economics – YouTube
Soviet-type economic planning External links:
A Model of Soviet-Type Economic Planning – IDEAS/RePEc
Soviet-type economic planning – WOW.com
Economic ideology External links:
Economic Ideology Flashcards | Quizlet
Public ownership External links:
Riverside Public Utilities | Public Ownership
Common ownership External links:
Common ownership legal definition of common ownership
FDIC Common Ownership Categories – Mercantile Bank, …
DHCA > Common Ownership Communities
Information society External links:
Information Society Discography at Discogs
Islamic Information Society of Calgary (IISC) – iisc.c
The information society (Book, 1988) [WorldCat.org]
Open economy External links:
Open Economy Macroeconomics – Princeton University Press
Open Economy Flashcards | Quizlet
[PDF]Mundell-Fleming Model of a Small Open Economy
Regulated market External links:
AIM: Regulated Market status | Practical Law
Siliguri Regulated Market Committee – Home | Facebook
Regulated market | Practical Law
Private sector External links:
What is private sector? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Indicative planning External links:
Indicative planning | economics | Britannica.com
[PDF]4 INDICATIVE PLANNING IN FRANCE – Home – Springer
Indicative planning in Korea – ScienceDirect
Market socialism External links:
Democratic market socialism – Home | Facebook
Free-Market Socialism – The New York Times
Market socialism | economics | Britannica.com
Market economy External links:
Market Economy Flashcards | Quizlet
Market Economy – Investopedia – Sharper Insight. …
Market economy | Define Market economy at Dictionary.com
Deloitte Digital External links:
Deloitte Digital (@DeloitteDigital) | Twitter
Technology & Device Requirements – Deloitte Digital …
Deloitte Digital – US
Inclusive Democracy External links:
What is INCLUSIVE DEMOCRACY? What does …
Inclusive Democracy – Home | Facebook
Private ownership External links:
Private Ownership – Ventura Foods
Public Versus Private Ownership | Pew Research Center
What does private ownership mean – Answers.com
Social ownership External links:
Social ownership – YouTube
Resource-based economy External links:
Shrinking cities and resource-based economy: The …
The Venus Project And The Resource-Based Economy | …
Anglo-Saxon model External links:
Anglo-Saxon model – YouTube
Token economy External links:
Token Economy – Educate Autism
Voluntary sector External links:
What is the Voluntary Sector? Definition & Examples
What does voluntary sector mean? – Definitions.net
Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly: SAGE Journals
Economic system External links:
Economic System Types | Chron.com
Mixed Economic System – Investopedia
Feudal land tenure | economic system | Britannica.com
Social market economy External links:
Definition of social market economy in English:
Social market economy | Britannica.com
What is SOCIAL MARKET ECONOMY? What does SOCIAL …
Post-scarcity economy External links:
What is the ‘Post-scarcity economy’? – Quora
Post-Scarcity Economy – TV Tropes
How would A Post-Scarcity Economy Work? – Quora
Free market External links:
Free Market Data & Live Trading Demo | NinjaTrader
Free Market Hops – Lupulin Exchange
Twin Cities Free Market – Official Site
Economy of Singapore External links:
Economy of Singapore – Quora
Economy of Singapore: GDP – WorldAtlas.com
Premium Economy of Singapore Airlines – PattyLaurel.com
Gift economy External links:
The Political Gift Economy – emptywheel
Gift Economy – Home | Facebook
Access economy External links:
All-Access Economy | WIRED
Access Economy – Infinite Key
920/970 Access Economy Series – For Your Legs
Vertical archipelago External links:
The Vertical Archipelago model – Bruce Owen
Economics of fascism External links:
Economics of Fascism: Italy and Germany – YouTube
The Economics of Fascism | Mises Institute
Decentralized planning External links:
Jane Jacobs and Decentralized Planning — Strong Towns
What is DECENTRALIZED PLANNING? What does …