What is involved in Social Media Marketing
Find out what the related areas are that Social Media Marketing connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Social Media Marketing thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Direct Response Social Media Marketing journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Direct Response Social Media Marketing leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Social Media Marketing related domains to cover and 133 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Social Media Marketing, Content curation, Like button, United States presidential election, 2008, Online petition, Internet marketing, Opinion leader, Digital video, Virtual community, HTTP cookie, Comparison of online dating websites, Brand page, Visual marketing, San Francisco Chronicle, Niche market, Gender differences in social network service use, Information technology, Content marketing, Web 2.0 Suicide Machine, QR code, Television commercials, Google Personalized Search, Privacy issues of social networking sites, Nike, Inc., Democratic Party, Ogilvy & Mather, Online identity, Online dating service, Real-time bidding, International Criminal Court, Social networking websites, South Africa, Small-world experiment, Social network advertising, Tea Party Community, Web traffic, User profile, Sponsored post, Integrated marketing communications:
Social Media Marketing Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Social Media Marketing adoptions and explore and align the progress in Social Media Marketing.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Social Media Marketing activities?
– Who sets the Social Media Marketing standards?
– Is a Social Media Marketing Team Work effort in place?
Content curation Critical Criteria:
Guard Content curation goals and describe the risks of Content curation sustainability.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Social Media Marketing project?
– How do we manage Social Media Marketing Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Who needs to know about Social Media Marketing ?
Like button Critical Criteria:
Jump start Like button risks and develop and take control of the Like button initiative.
– Do we monitor the Social Media Marketing decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What are the business goals Social Media Marketing is aiming to achieve?
– Is the scope of Social Media Marketing defined?
United States presidential election, 2008 Critical Criteria:
Meet over United States presidential election, 2008 results and oversee United States presidential election, 2008 management by competencies.
– How do we measure improved Social Media Marketing service perception, and satisfaction?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Social Media Marketing processes?
– What is the purpose of Social Media Marketing in relation to the mission?
Online petition Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Online petition quality and adjust implementation of Online petition.
– Is maximizing Social Media Marketing protection the same as minimizing Social Media Marketing loss?
– Do Social Media Marketing rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Is Social Media Marketing Required?
Internet marketing Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Internet marketing issues and get the big picture.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Social Media Marketing objectives?
– What about Social Media Marketing Analysis of results?
Opinion leader Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Opinion leader quality and innovate what needs to be done with Opinion leader.
– What is the source of the strategies for Social Media Marketing strengthening and reform?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Social Media Marketing?
Digital video Critical Criteria:
Graph Digital video tasks and pioneer acquisition of Digital video systems.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Social Media Marketing moving forward?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Social Media Marketing?
– How do we create backups of databases for disaster recovery?
– How do we create backups for disaster recovery?
Virtual community Critical Criteria:
Add value to Virtual community tasks and finalize specific methods for Virtual community acceptance.
– How can you negotiate Social Media Marketing successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Does Social Media Marketing create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What are current Social Media Marketing Paradigms?
HTTP cookie Critical Criteria:
Facilitate HTTP cookie goals and pioneer acquisition of HTTP cookie systems.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Social Media Marketing strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How would one define Social Media Marketing leadership?
– Are there recognized Social Media Marketing problems?
Comparison of online dating websites Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Comparison of online dating websites visions and oversee Comparison of online dating websites requirements.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Social Media Marketing experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Does our organization need more Social Media Marketing education?
– How do we maintain Social Media Marketings Integrity?
Brand page Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Brand page tasks and get out your magnifying glass.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Social Media Marketing process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Social Media Marketing process available?
– What are the barriers to increased Social Media Marketing production?
Visual marketing Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Visual marketing outcomes and plan concise Visual marketing education.
– How likely is the current Social Media Marketing plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Who will provide the final approval of Social Media Marketing deliverables?
San Francisco Chronicle Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about San Francisco Chronicle strategies and ask what if.
– For your Social Media Marketing project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Social Media Marketing processes of our organization?
– What are our Social Media Marketing Processes?
Niche market Critical Criteria:
Detail Niche market failures and document what potential Niche market megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Does Social Media Marketing systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How will you know that the Social Media Marketing project has been successful?
Gender differences in social network service use Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Gender differences in social network service use results and work towards be a leading Gender differences in social network service use expert.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Social Media Marketing into the services that we provide?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Social Media Marketing process?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Social Media Marketing project?
Information technology Critical Criteria:
Merge Information technology goals and report on setting up Information technology without losing ground.
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Social Media Marketing agendas for the next 3 years?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Social Media Marketing effort?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
Content marketing Critical Criteria:
Scan Content marketing risks and report on setting up Content marketing without losing ground.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Social Media Marketing project manager?
Web 2.0 Suicide Machine Critical Criteria:
Chat re Web 2.0 Suicide Machine tasks and overcome Web 2.0 Suicide Machine skills and management ineffectiveness.
– In the case of a Social Media Marketing project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Social Media Marketing project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Social Media Marketing project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Social Media Marketing workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Is there any existing Social Media Marketing governance structure?
QR code Critical Criteria:
Detail QR code outcomes and track iterative QR code results.
– Consider your own Social Media Marketing project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Social Media Marketing, including any consulting or professional services?
Television commercials Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Television commercials quality and pioneer acquisition of Television commercials systems.
Google Personalized Search Critical Criteria:
Participate in Google Personalized Search risks and interpret which customers can’t participate in Google Personalized Search because they lack skills.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Social Media Marketing values?
– Is the Social Media Marketing organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Privacy issues of social networking sites Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Privacy issues of social networking sites governance and spearhead techniques for implementing Privacy issues of social networking sites.
– In a project to restructure Social Media Marketing outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How do we Improve Social Media Marketing service perception, and satisfaction?
Nike, Inc. Critical Criteria:
Face Nike, Inc. governance and adjust implementation of Nike, Inc..
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Social Media Marketing opportunities costing us money?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Social Media Marketing?
– How much does Social Media Marketing help?
Democratic Party Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Democratic Party leadership and overcome Democratic Party skills and management ineffectiveness.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Social Media Marketing models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Social Media Marketing with what users do day-to-day?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Social Media Marketing activities?
Ogilvy & Mather Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Ogilvy & Mather decisions and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Ogilvy & Mather is getting what it needs.
– What is our formula for success in Social Media Marketing ?
Online identity Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Online identity quality and point out Online identity tensions in leadership.
– In what ways are Social Media Marketing vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Social Media Marketing ?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Social Media Marketing requirements in detail?
Online dating service Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Online dating service engagements and find the ideas you already have.
– What are the usability implications of Social Media Marketing actions?
– How to deal with Social Media Marketing Changes?
Real-time bidding Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Real-time bidding planning and grade techniques for implementing Real-time bidding controls.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Social Media Marketing forward?
International Criminal Court Critical Criteria:
Grade International Criminal Court failures and define what do we need to start doing with International Criminal Court.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Social Media Marketing services/products?
Social networking websites Critical Criteria:
Pilot Social networking websites outcomes and explore and align the progress in Social networking websites.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Social Media Marketing? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Social Media Marketing objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Do we all define Social Media Marketing in the same way?
South Africa Critical Criteria:
Coach on South Africa planning and describe which business rules are needed as South Africa interface.
– What are our needs in relation to Social Media Marketing skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Are assumptions made in Social Media Marketing stated explicitly?
Small-world experiment Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Small-world experiment decisions and probe Small-world experiment strategic alliances.
– Does Social Media Marketing analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– How can you measure Social Media Marketing in a systematic way?
Social network advertising Critical Criteria:
Define Social network advertising leadership and track iterative Social network advertising results.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Social Media Marketing project?
Tea Party Community Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Tea Party Community failures and grade techniques for implementing Tea Party Community controls.
– Think of your Social Media Marketing project. what are the main functions?
– What business benefits will Social Media Marketing goals deliver if achieved?
Web traffic Critical Criteria:
Reason over Web traffic goals and stake your claim.
– what is the best design framework for Social Media Marketing organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Is Supporting Social Media Marketing documentation required?
User profile Critical Criteria:
Incorporate User profile management and stake your claim.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Social Media Marketing information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What is Effective Social Media Marketing?
Sponsored post Critical Criteria:
Examine Sponsored post results and observe effective Sponsored post.
– What is our Social Media Marketing Strategy?
Integrated marketing communications Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Integrated marketing communications quality and correct Integrated marketing communications management by competencies.
– Identification of the particulars of the monitoring, evaluation, and control efforts that will be employed to appraise the effectiveness of all imc program elements used. what is to be tested?
– What are the objectives of our campaign as they relate to brand awareness, knowledge and interest, favorable attitudes and image, and purchase intentions?
– Generating increased purchases or use is also a typical category for consumer promotion objectives in sustaining programs. when do you want to do this?
– If the single biggest influence in shaping consumers attitudes is community organizations, what are they and how can public relations help?
– What is the next stage in the imc planning process, once marketing and communication objectives have been set?
– What are the problems, opportunities and anticipated issues that public relations can address?
– The product and consumer lifecycle stages. is the brand being introduced or is it established?
– Have extra media been scheduled during particularly strong sales periods during the year?
– What if product tampering occurs and consumers buying csm products are harmed?
– It supports conviction and purchase by asking so, are you ready to connect?
– How much interaction w/customers does this communications vehicle allow?
– What do we mean by integrated marketing communications (imc)?
– Is there an opportunity for display or p-o-p support?
– Is the brand being introduced or is it established?
– Documentation supporting any options selected?
– Have all reasonable options been examined?
– Who are your most important prospects?
– Will there be a main attraction?
– Who are your target audiences?
– What is to be tested?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Direct Response Social Media Marketing Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Social Media Marketing External links:
What Is Social Media Marketing? – Search Engine Land
SOCi Social Media Marketing & Management Platform
Phlanx: Social Media Marketing Platform
Content curation External links:
What is Content Curation? – EContent Magazine
Content Curation in Marketing: The Definitive Guide
Is Content Curation Good for SEO? 11 Examples That Prove So!
Like button External links:
Facebook Like Button For Email – Stack Overflow
United States presidential election, 2008 External links:
United States Presidential Election, 2008 – Conservapedia
Online petition External links:
iPetitions – Online petition – Free petitions
Internet marketing External links:
Standard Logo Dimensions – Internet Marketing
Internet Marketing Strategy – Social Triggers
Digital Marketing | Internet Marketing Association
Opinion leader External links:
About | Opinion Leaders
What Are KOLs in Marketing? Key Opinion Leaders Definition
WhatisKT – Opinion Leaders
Digital video External links:
[PDF]DIGITAL VIDEO RECORDER H.264 – Monoprice
Virtual community External links:
“Virtual Community Health Promotion” by Richard Crespo
What is VIRTUAL COMMUNITY – Black’s Law Dictionary
Geographic Solutions Virtual Community Forum
HTTP cookie External links:
HTTP cookie | Katy’s Code
HTTP cookie – Wiktionary
Brand page External links:
RockSolid Brand Page – Rust-Oleum Home
Rust-Oleum Chalked Brand Page
Brand Page – Sewing Patterns
Visual marketing External links:
20 Visual Marketing Strategies To Help You Propel Your Brand
[PDF]Visual Marketing for Main Street
San Francisco Chronicle External links:
San Francisco Chronicle – Syncronex
San Francisco Chronicle online store
Niche market External links:
Niche Market Furniture – Home | Facebook
7 Steps to Defining Your Niche Market – Entrepreneur
Sell Niches – Niche Market Research For Beginners
Information technology External links:
Umail | University Information Technology Services
Information Technology (IT) Industry & Association | CompTIA
Student Email | Information Technology
Content marketing External links:
Digital Media | Digital Content Marketing US : TEGNA
FMG Suite – Automated Content Marketing for Financial …
Content Marketing Trends to Watch for 2018
Web 2.0 Suicide Machine External links:
Web 2.0 Suicide Machine: Erase Your Virtual Life : NPR
Web 2.0 Suicide Machine: How to Quit Facebook, Twitter – TIME
Web 2.0 Suicide Machine – YouTube
QR code External links:
Get QR Code Reader – Microsoft Store
The QR Code Generator – Official Site
Mar 16, 2016 · HOW THE APP WORKS To scan a QR code or barcode simply open the app, point the camera at the code, and you’re done! There is no need to take a …
Television commercials External links:
Australians Watch American Television Commercials – …
Vintage Television Commercials – 1980s – Part 1 – YouTube
Television Commercials – Media Center – auto-owners.com
Google Personalized Search External links:
How to disable Google personalized search / Boing Boing
Google Personalized Search – YouTube
Google Personalized Search – Google Groups
Privacy issues of social networking sites External links:
“Privacy issues of social networking sites” on Revolvy.com
[PDF]Privacy Issues of Social Networking Sites at Workplace
Nike, Inc. External links:
NKE Balance Sheet | Nike, Inc. Stock – Yahoo Finance
Select Your Country for SWOOSH – Nike, Inc.
Return Guidelines – NIKE, Inc. – Answer
Democratic Party External links:
Share this Rating. Title: Hillary’s America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party (2016) 5.5 /10. Want to share IMDb’s rating on your own site?
Ohio Democratic Party – Official Site
Online dating service External links:
Mingle2.com 100% Free Online Dating Service & Dating Site
Online Dating Service for Singles – CharmDate.com
BRIDE FOREVER – Online dating service
Real-time bidding External links:
What is Real-Time Bidding, or RTB? – Digiday
What is RTB, or real-time bidding? – blog.applovin.com
Open Real-Time Bidding Platfom
International Criminal Court External links:
International Criminal Court – ICC – Home | Facebook
Social networking websites External links:
Social Networking Websites and Teens | Pew Research Center
South Africa External links:
Adobe South Africa – Adobe Africa
Goal South Africa – Official Site
Small-world experiment External links:
The reversal small-world experiment – ScienceDirect
Social network advertising External links:
The Social Network Advertising Problem – YouTube
Tea Party Community External links:
Tea Party Community – Posts | Facebook
Tea Party Community – Official Site
Tea Party Community (@TeaPartyHub) | Twitter
Web traffic External links:
Revisitors – Targeted Traffic | Buy Traffic | Web Traffic
BLB Live Web Traffic – blueletterbible.org
Visitor-traffic | Quality web traffic to your websites
User profile External links:
User Profile Url – Family Dollar
Bluegreen Owner :: Bluegreen Owner :: User Profile
User profile | The Sacramento Bee
Sponsored post External links:
What is a Sponsored Post? (with pictures) – wiseGEEK
Sponsored Post: Poned (Part I) | AntiDem
Sponsored Post: Poned (Part II) | AntiDem
Integrated marketing communications External links:
Starmark | Integrated Marketing Communications